UTSUSHI makes the background image for KANAE PROEJCT Tools from 3D object file.
UTSUSHI is a tool which reads an OBJ(.obj) / KANAE Collada(.dae) file and creates the background image for TATARA or ROKURO Pro or ROKURO or TOKOROTEN. And the outputted image can be used as Base Image of NOMI. You can make the sculpted prim which an avator attaches using this tool and TATARA. You can also combine multiple sculpted prims by them.
Virus checked by NOD32 ver.5631.
The Software is provided "AS IS," without a warranty of any kind.
In no case shall the author be liable for any damage or unwanted behavior of any computer hardware and/or software.
All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE (including but not limited to all images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and other information incorporated into the SOFTWARE), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE, are owned by KANAE PROJECT. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
There is no installer.
You can uninstall only by deleting the file called "UTSUSHI.exe".
1) Read an OBJ / KANAE file by Load of the File menu.
2) Choose the display orientation by clicking the button of View GroupBox.
3) Adjust the location of an object, a rotation, and a scale factor.
4) Adjust the size of the image cut off by draging the vertical lines and the horizontal lines of a preview pane.
5) Save an image by Save Image of the File menu.
* KANAE Collada file is the file whichi was saved by ROKURO, ROKURO Pro, NOMI, TATARA or KUMIKI.
* TATARA can use 3 Images (PNG) and 6 Images (PNG).
Please donate in-world at KANAE PROJECT Shop There is a donation box at that location.
Thanks to KJ Georgette for help with this Readme file.